Question

75elco

Why did my score drop 40+ points in 2months over inquieries from over a year ago.
2 months ago my score was 722 now recently inquieries are showing up from over a year ago and are affecting my credit score and has droped 40+ points.... My question is why is this showing up now, and affecting my score so bad???Thank You

I don't understand your question.  If they are recent inquiries, then how can they be from over a year ago?  That doesn't make sense.  Inquiries only count for 10% of your score, so I really doubt that is the sole reason for your score to drop.  Did you have any recent late payments or new collection accounts show up?  Has your utilization increased?  Lots of things go into your credit score.  To learn more, visit www.credit.about.com.

75elco

yeah its showing up since since jan 301 2014 but it's dating back to jun 9 2013, i have always made my payments on time, and i did recently add 2 new accounts to my report, and my utilization has increased 10% could that be the reason?