Question

mysticfree

why did my score drop
I have great credit. Nothing changed between March's score and April's aside from paying more of my debt down. Yet, my score dropped 25 points and Credit Karma shows no reason for this.

more info

More digging shows that Transunion removed 2 accounts dropping my open accounts to "6-10".  Equifax, on the other hand, shows that I still have 13. 

What a joke credit scores are, and yet we have to live and die by them.

mysticfree

Credit Karma has "open accounts" as having low impact on the score.  Really?  A change of 2 accounts causes a 25 point drop and this is low impact?