Why did my score 8 pts on the last update but dropped 27pts today. I have not applied for anything?
I have very poor credit and I have been keepin up with my score waitin on items to drop off for my score to increase. These items have approached the 7 yr mark and I want to better my score on my own. On last update my score increased from 588 to 596. Well today it dropped to 569, I am very upset. I haven't done anything buy called and disputed some items last. Could this be the reason? Please help