Question

TrevinC

Why did my CreditScore raise so much?
Alright so I am new to Credit and made my account some time ago, but anyways I just have one secured credit card on my account, (I currently have it Maxed out) but! I am never late on payments, so that's all Excellent. I usually pay the minimum and by a habit of spending I usually respend it.

But this time I actually paid the majority off and is locking away my CC so I pay it off fully but when the Credit Score updated this is what I seen:

http://s23.postimg.org/3qovqt8cb/Capture.png

So is it currently maxed or mostly paid off?  Your wording is very confusing.  If you dropped your revolving utilization then that would be one possible reason for the scoring improvement.