Question

jwad1717

why did my credit score go up 20 points and then go down 25 points
because of my credit cards increase that i pay on time

Possible hard inquiry?

Usually a hard inquiry and then I didn't pursue obtaining the credit item (refinance, new loan, etc) is the cause for a point change that seems to come out of the blue.  [at least for me]

One thing that did happen to me; I installed a security system.  The installer and the monitoring company each did a hard inquiry to my credit report.  And the installer did theirs twice -- so for one event, I ended up with 3 hard inquiries.  I was livid!  But since I have some time before I am planning another big purchase (so a few points on my credit score aren't affecting me at the moment), I did not pursue reaching out to the companies to have them communicate a correction to the Credit Report companies.

How can u get hard inquiry off ur credit report

Same here

My credit score was only changing on a weekly basis...just a few days ago it jumped 50 points then down 40 yesterday. No change in activity except a $400 open line of unused credit. I am waiting on a catalogue...its been almost a month.

Only you can see your credit information here and if you had read the articles here to learn how credit works (which is why Credit Karma is here) then you will be able to determine what happened.