Question

HRPiguet

why did my credit score go down

Most Helpful Response

score

why did my score go down

Mine did also

My overview shows improvements in credit factors yet my score went down. It makes no sense...

My Scores Down 83-85 points...

My best guess this second would be that Credit Karma's scoring system finally figured out that it really sucks.... so it's re-adjusting everyone's scores down for absolutely no reason.  My scores dropped 83-85 points and the only difference from last month was that a really old charge-off acct with Verizon fell off both reports.  Otherwise, everything was exactly the same...

So that's my best guess - Credit Karma actually just sucks at scoring...