Question

shawndcolby

Why did my credit score go down?
I have had one hard inquiry on my credit that was back in August 2013, other than that I have paid every credit card on time and have kept my total credit utilization at only 19%. I just checked my score and it dropped 10 points in only one month. Why would it drop so much when I haven't done anything differently?

The scores you see here are fake, they don't matter to anyone but you.  They are also widly inaccurate.  So, bottom line is don't sweat it.  Only score that matters is your FICO score.  If you want to see your FICO score you can purchase it from www.myfico.com or if you're lucky enough to have a Discover IT card, it will be on your next statement.