Question

Flex83

Why did my credit score dropped drastically?
I don't understand how my credit score dropped 49 points from last month when I haven't even done anything for it to drop. It basically shows that 14 hard inquiries were re opened within the past week and a half. I don't understand why last month my score was descent and now this month it dropped drastically

You mentioned hard inquiries that were reopened recently. I've read quite a few posts about a glitch in TransUnion's system where people's hard inquiries fall off their reports for no reason. I noticed that myself--my TU report has five fewer inquiries than EXP., and that score is also 15 points higher. If each inquiry is worth 3-5 points and you have 14 that came back, the decrease you experienced sounds about right.