Question

bojann82

Why did my credit score droped by 91pts in less than a month?
Only red flag is CC utilization and age of credit (3 1/2 years). What kind of crap is that? I've been paying 5 times more than my minimum payment. I dont get it. Plus, I have a 2.5k student loan that went from deferment to repayment in December?

Most Helpful Response

Impossible to answer without knowing all the details of your credit report.  Utilization plays a major role so don't discount it as "only utilization".  Get your utilization down and your score will go up.  Minimum payment is irrelevant.  Get utilization under 30% and ideally to 10%.