Question

Rheon7

Why did my credit score drop while credit factors remained the same?
About a week ago, when I updated CreditKarma, I notice that both of my credit scores dropped about 20 points, from about 605 to 585. I went through all of the credit factors and nothing had been changed, in fact, some factors moved in a positive direction. I checked my credit reports and there were no new accounts or collections or anything. Did something change in the way credit scores are calculated? Any other reason for this?

same problem

I have the same problem

Did you check to see if any credit cards you may have lost some available credit?  That's happened to me when my furniture card dropped $3K to $300 and I lost some points with the utilization now lowered.

I don't think so.  I believe my utilization, along with every other credit factor, stayed the same.  And age of account actually went up.

Today, they went back up 16 points.

Just really confused about the sudden changes when everything else stayed the same