Question

Lycanlily

Why did my credit score drop to 0?
I came to check what credit karma said about my credit score after not checking for awhile and both transunion and Equifax show a score of zero? I had a score ( albeit not great ones) before. Why would it drop to zero now?

Most Helpful Response

Possibly the accounts that were on your reports before that gave you a score, fell off or were removed from your credit reports. Do some reading on what it takes to build credit and maintain good credit. You need to have accounts reporting to build credit, you may need to get a Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus, start with some reading though.

Lycanlily

Thank you. I'm going to look more into it and figure out what will be my best next course of action.