Question

MsGoodCredit2014

Why did my credit score drop 6 points since April? My activity has remained the same.
My credit report is the same so I'm not sure why my score dropped 6 points. Please help me understand what happened.

Your credit report is never static, even if you aren't doing anything.  The age of your accounts, the dates of late payments, age of inquiries, etc.  Things sometimes fall off, perhaps it was an old closed account that finally came off (they report for 7 years) and now it is no longer part of your score.  Without seeing 2-3 months' worth of full credit reports, it is impossible to say what caused it, but I sure wouldn't worry about 6 points on this website.  Remember, these scores are only for your educational use.  Nobody else sees or uses them.  

my credit score drop 27 point from 713

my credit score drop 27 point from 713 to 686 why?

I recently opened a new card with capital one. One month before I opened my first secured credit card with bank of America and my score was 713. I am using my capital one card leaving my balance to bank of America 0 for 2 month. what happened why this drop i dont know what to do ?all my payment are in good grade A,I opened capital one to raise my credit score not to lose points.

bank of America credit utilization 0%

capital one 9% credit utilization

there is no report from bank of amerika for july is this why ?can someone help ?