Question

Whitecat1

why did my credit score drop 35 points?
My husband pasted and he was the main card holder of 19 yrs.I had card also. Called to notify of his passing , so they closed the account and my score dropped 35 points? had zero balance.

There is no way for us to tell you.  We're users just like you and we don't have access to your report data.  To determine the cause(s) of any score change you have to carefully review report data from before and after the change.

Score dropped.

My credit car dropped 35 points in two weeks, and no hard inquiries were made, and I pay my bills on time.