Why did my credit score drop (21pts) when nothing has changed?
My credit score in January was 709 and now its a 688. Since January I have done nothing but pay my car payments just as I have for the last year and 9 months.
(My vantage score has gone up +33pnts)

I only have the credit score that I have because the only "credit" I have ever had is my car - - There are no new inquiries on my account and I have no credit cards or payments of any other sort that would have affected my score. The only news I see in my credit history is that 6 old "hard inquiries"were removed from my history.

Why would it drop so dramatically!?