Question

honeyboobooben

Why did my credit score drop 21 points because a collection was removed
a collection of $199.00 was removed but credit karma says my balance increased by $199.00 and my credit score dropped 21 points! I'm trying to understand why?

Typical exploitation

We didnt get your permission but we are going to collect all your personal financial info and shsre it with everyone without your permission. Not sure how it started but we report ur stuff like it or not not. If its wrong .. heck u fix it ....etc etc

May want to give it a month or two until things even out. If it's still there, ring up the bureaus and ask them what's going on.