Question

aroe22

Why did my credit score drop 12 pts when I made my only payment in full 2 days early?

DROP IN POINTS

ar0e22- ask your credit card company to resubmit your file to the bureaus- Somteimes the bureaus pull information early. Has anything else occured? DId you run your credit for a loan? Are there any new negative items listed? Be sure to check throughly becaus a 12% drop can occur if Utilization is higher, negative items reported, or a new inquiry (s) are listed.

New card dropped score dramatically

I applied for a card that was offering miles as incentive.  I had a credit score of over 800 and after I added the new card it dropped to 789.  I have a balance on another card that is paid off multiple times a month so I don't get interest charges and no other debt on cards.

Would it be a bad idea to cancel this last card?  I have more credit than I will ever (knocking on wood) need.

I am 62yrs old, I have not used & dropped all creddit cards (3) back around 2009 or so, pay cash for everything, only debt is home equity loan which gets paid on time each month, auto payment, have not applied for anything, so why has my credit score dropped 37pts in one month?

I want you of my pc there are 2 accounts on my pc mine my wifes or get sude you are never uptodate .

i have one accont that is o you have the full ballance still stuck there . i agusse im going to have to bluck you as scam

Anonome

Credit Karma doesnt adjust your scores or inquiries in any way. It makes suggestions and estimates your score to help you correct these things yourself. you will have to talk to one of the 3 credit places or your debtor to have the remark removed.