Question

badcredittttt

why did my credit card accounts close?
Before anything, yes I am an idiot. It was the first time I had money and I didn't know any better. I am 25 male and I am a little confused. I had great credit before opening 6 credit card accounts and used all of the money . in august 2014 I was due $12,000 in credit card debt from all 6 credit cards all together. 5 months later I check on credit karma it says all of my accounts were closed except one and I didn't close any of the ones that were closed. Why did they close by itself? Also, now it only says I owe the one account that isn't closed.

Were you actively using these credit cards or making the required payments? If not, the card issuer can close the accounts due to inactivity.