Question

Whyze125

Why did I loose 15 points on my credit score?
I haven't done anything or missed any payments that would cause me to loose 15 points. Its not the biggest of deals but it does bug me.

Most Helpful Response

Thank you! So helpful!

So many things affect your credit score, it is really hard to say without my studying a couple month's worth of credit reports.  However, be aware that you score changes all the time, even if you don't do anything, because old accounts fall off, or new accounts that aren't yours show up.  To get the complete picture, pull a copy of your credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com and go over it carefully.  Order one report this month and then another report from a different bureau in a couple more months.  Dispute any inaccuracies.  You can learn more about credit scores at www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!