Question

designs385

Why did credit karma put a hard inquiry on my credit report 4/11/16?
I contacted TransUnion and they will not remove it without a letter from Credit Karma saying it was an error on their behalf. The phone number for Credit Karma is a recording and there is no other contact information. WTH!!! I thought this was supposed to keep us on top of things not hurt our score!

Most Helpful Response

Contact the Help Center for assistance, but I would be 99% sure that Credit Karma did not do this. Did you apply for a credit card or loan through this site? What is the name of the company that did the inquiry?