Question

mjt42177

why did all inquiries come off at one time
All the hard inquiries on my transunion report were all removed at the same time, witch made my score jump up 28 points but I don't understand why they did or will they go back on? Has anyone else ever had this happen?

The hard inquiries come off 2 years after they are pulled. Apparently you have all of those pulled in the same month 2 years ago. Did you buy a car then? I had that happen to me. The car company shopped my credit to at least 10 fiancial institutions when I cought my car and it resulted in all hard pulls. After 2 years, they all came off at the same time.

StreamDweeler

The hard inquiries come off 2 years after they are pulled. Apparently you had all of those inquiries pulled in the same month 2 years ago. Did you buy a car then? I had that happen to me. The car company shopped my credit to at least 10 fiancial institutions when I bought my car and it resulted in all hard pulls. After 2 years, they all came off at the same time.

Same thing happened to me.  I had two inquiries, from May of 2015 and April of 2016 disappear from the Transunion report without explanation.  Then a week later they showed up for two days, and were gone again.  I'm not sure what is happening here, but I believe that this is a bug or error on TU's part as they were legitimate inquiries.  

I would expect them to reappear at some point, when TU works out whatever issues they are experiencing.

Are they due to be removed? If not, then unfortunately they will be back on, and don't be surprised they might be gone again the following week. It's some freaking glitch for a month or so, its very annoying and it's wide spread issue.