Question

Posted in Retirement

sixtyishvirgo

Why can't I use another Credit Reporting Agency to show my Credit score?

You Can.

While Credit Karma does provide an approximate credit score, it's purpose here is for users to see how any financial decision they make might change their credit score.  It is a teaching site and it's free so we can benefit from the credit education.  I have learned a lot since joining this site.

Now, you can go to any of the credit bureaus or to myFICO.com, pay a small fee and get a copy of your credit score there.  Each of them use a different matrix for their score calculation and it is based on [the information they have.

I've made my decisions based on this site and recently was able to purchase a new car.  We all have the freedom to make our own choices based on our own needs.