Question

topiary708

Why can't I print out my report?

Can not print report

Thank you.  This answer is the only answer I have read that makes sense. I tried every other persons response (no matter how brainless they seemed) and nothing worked.  If people don't actually know that the answer they post will work for the problem, why waste everyone's time?  I wanna say what idiots, but I won't!

CK isn't a reporting agency

it is a tool that Transunion and the credit card companies put out on the web for people to learn more about credit.

If you want to print out your credit reports try AnnualCreditReport.com