Why cant i get a car with credit of 730?
I went to buy a car and the salesman says although i may have credit that is 730, its not the same as "auto credit" (i think thats the phrase he used). so since i dont have something called "auto credit" i cant get a car. he said my 730 credit isnt useful in this situation. He also said he cant find me in the system that im a "ghost". i have had a credit card since december, so i dont understand why im still not coming up and how even if i did come up my 730 supposedly doesnt mean anything for buying a car. help!

wallacam194

Where did you get the 730 score from? Lenders look mainly at different forms of FICO scores. Aside from the Vantage score all others are useless for lending purposes.

Response by
Sugaree

Submit to the Community