Question

wallacam194

Why cant i get a car with credit of 730?
I went to buy a car and the salesman says although i may have credit that is 730, its not the same as "auto credit" (i think thats the phrase he used). so since i dont have something called "auto credit" i cant get a car. he said my 730 credit isnt useful in this situation. He also said he cant find me in the system that im a "ghost". i have had a credit card since december, so i dont understand why im still not coming up and how even if i did come up my 730 supposedly doesnt mean anything for buying a car. help!

Where did you get the 730 score from? Lenders look mainly at different forms of FICO scores. Aside from the Vantage score all others are useless for lending purposes.