Question

whythebullshit

why can't I EVER get a straight response?
I owe no one, but I still can't get a straight answer.

Since this is your first post (it is noted under your name) and we do not do mind reading, what are you talking about????

I will make an assumption that you are not pleased with your credit score, even though you "owe no one." 
If that is literally true, then that's why! If you open some trade lines, you will build credit. You must use credit to have credit. FICO isn't a bunch of grandmas judging you on how fiscally responsible you are; their score is a tool for creditors to use to make sure you are a good customer to have. A good customer is someone who uses their card regularly, but is also low risk. You've got the low risk part down, it sounds like. Now you need to go out there and USE some credit. Keep your balances very low and you should be fine.

agreed

the same reason i have not been able to get my details correct and make them realize i deserve credit and its these reporting agencys that

have caused me to be denied due to inaccuracies.  One co has me almost repaired and along comes transunion to drop me down to a low score, 

I cant take much more yet every one coming from other countries nows how to get credit they know before they come.  They now own anll

the businesses new homes cars and more because they watched the americans mistakes and played by the rules and achieved success.

CREDITWORTHYLADY

and i must add I am in no way  shape or form Predjudice.  Im happy at least someone learned how it all works and didnt get stuck like us stuck in limbo 15 years is a long long time i am 59 now and this should not be happening