Question

Posted in Banking

Dyn0saur

Why can't I connect my online brikerage account?
When I search for Ameriprise Financial to connect my assets the only options are Bank, Credit Card or Loan. I have brokerage, annuity and cash accounts with them. Shouldn't I be able to connect them to my Credit Karma account?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma cannot link to investment accounts. 

ronny41

What CreditKarma reports as my saving is a few thousand dollars from a credit union account.

I have a substantial brokera age accounts with Fidelity that are not reported. 

I also have over $20K in checking account balances which are not reported although they are with a bank that I have a home equity line of credit that is reported

Would any of this information on assetts impact my credit scores?

Thanks

Thanks.