Question

NachoBizness

Why can't CK access my GE Money Bank accounts?
I have an Amazon credit card and a Walmart credit card, both are handled by GE Money Bank. Credit Karma can't log into either one of them, the wheel just keeps spinning. Do I have to enable some kind of security feature or something?

Most Helpful Response

Wrong Address

GE uses a multitiude of wed addresses for the various cards they provide. Credit Karma only seems to only recognize Gogecapital.com whereas The Old Navy card is www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com. I also have a Sam's card managed by GE which is yet another address: www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com; a small yet distinct difference. Then there's my TJ Maxx card: www.gecrbcredit.com and my Sony card which lo and behold is FINALLY www.gogecapital.com, the only GE web address that Karma seems to be aware of.

GECRB blocks 3rd party access to their accounts. For this reason, you won't be able to link the account on Credit Karma or other financial monitoring websites. 

Similar issue!

I'm having the same issue trying to access my GapCard and I even checked with the Banana Republic and Old navy connections. I don't even get a spin. It just shows loading and then nothing. However, GE's bank connection comes up. Is there a problem with their credit cards? Please help!