Question

Jhenriksen

Why can't banks find my credit score. they tell me I have zero credit score.

Most Helpful Response

Make sure they are searching on the correct identity.  Order up your 3 free reports and make sure they are consistent. 

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/

Why can't banks find my credit score.

if you are new to credit or starting to rebuild after along time of not having credit you have what is called a thin file. which means there isnt enough credit history to report a score. 

which is the same answer i had recieved from my banks after several years of not using any credit and now starting to rebuild it, hope this helps atleast alittle