Question

Wanjel

Why can I not sign in. ?
When am done signing in the system tells me my information is not available

Have you used credit? If not you may not have any information and if that is the case I would try to get a Secured credit card to get started and start reading everything that you can find on how to build credit. If you have used credit (that was reported to the credit bureaus) try to get a report directly from the credit bureaus. You can get a free credit report once a year from each credit bureau. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites.