Question

ex1996plorer

why can I not dispute error on my report.
THERE ARE TWO COLLECTIONS ON MY MY CREDTI REPORT AND I HAVE TRIED TO SUBMIT A DISPUT BUT CREDIT KARMA SIAD THAT THERE WAS AN ERROR AND CANNOT SUBMIT THE DISPUTE AND TO CALL TRANSUNION OR SEND A REPORT. WHY CAN I NOT FILE A DISPUTE IN THIS REPORT?

disputing an error

it is best you dispute all errors with the credit bureaus, Transunion, Equifax, and Experian. You can do this by phone or online. As you can dispute all errors at the same time as Credit Karma can only do one with Transunion. If you are disputing one on Equifax with Credit Karma it will send you to Equifax Dispute page. And it is best to dispute by phone so you can get the ten digit confromation number from them.

I just recently disputed with all three bureaus myself as this is what I had to do. Or you can just ride them out and wait for seven years. Because the damage is done use you can have them removed.