Question

Larthur

Why aren't I getting balance transfer offers?
I opened 6 new accounts in the last 6 months to take advantage of special promotions, paid them off right away and never used them again. I also have about 30k combined debt on several other cards at 0 percent from doing balance transfers but I am ready to do another bal transfer but not getting the offers as I have in the past. Would it help to close the 6 new accounts? My income has not changed and I have a 733 credit score.

What's your credit like?  Offers are made based on your credit.  Also, you can't just wait for offers.  It's possible to qualify without offers.

That said, if you opened 6 new accounts in 6 months then that may be part of the reason.  A number of new accounts can be a red flag to creditors but, again, it all depends on your credit.  X new accounts in Y months could be a red flag for one and not an issue for the next.