Question

jungledug

why are you violating my 4th amendment rights
Stop posting my financial information

You are the only one who sees your financial information.  I can't see it, nor do I want to, and you can't see mine.  Chill out!!!

Err, like sibling post says... nobody else sees the numbers but you. 

In order to see those numbers, you have to willingly give them the info needed to get those numbers; there is also a website EULA (End User License Agreement) that says they can show you those numbers. Finally, there's probably a privacy policy that you can read as well, which defines exactly what they show and to whom.