Question

sprklplnte

Why are you so slow in updating the credit accounts

Most Helpful Response

slow credit history

I also feel that credit karma is very slow in reporting positive changes in credit history. I paid off all my credit cards three weeks ago and it still has not registered.

Very Slow & Inaccurate Data

CreditKarma used to be a fairly good resource, not any more. Who cares if it is free, if it doesn't get updated with correct information? I have since decided to stop using this so-called great service, I'd rather pay for correct information. If I wanted to know my credit score from 3 or 4 months ago then I would continue to use Creditkarma, but if current info is needed, then pay for it.

Contact Credit Karma?

I read others questioning the same thing... slow updates on accounts that have been paid. Why doesn't Credit Karma contact Transunion about the neglect or else use another credit reporting bureau?

You need to send that question to support@creditkarma.com