Question

Davidw6

why are these collections on my credit repory when they were to go to workmans comp.?
The NCO FIN/99 for 1090 I was on workmans comp.claim #1682013 from 12/13/2010 to 3/ 13/ 2011 for the amount of $1090.00. The other one is in Arbitation with my lawyer Kevin Botha at 847-949-1070 fax#847 -949-1084. I would really like these taken care of as it was up to my Lawyer to keep them off my credit report and he hasnt Please contact him onmy behalf . Thank You Lauri Cook

Check your credit reports.

The information here on this site was obtained from Transunion, which is one of the 3 major credit reporting companies.  This site is for your use in detemining what certain financial actions will have on your credit score.

You may wish first get all three credit reports from freecreditreport.com and see if these items are on other reports.  Tne contact your attorney to find out why these items are on the reports if they were not supposed to be  there.  This is something strictly between you and your attorney.