Question

BigBrotherEyes

why are there so many credit card recommendations on the site now?
I thought the idea behind this site was to help us keep an eye on our credit and to stay out of debt. Now it seems that every link I click on is telling me to apply for another card.

Hi BigBrotherEyes,

The advertisements on our site allow us to provide free credit scores, reports, and monitoring services for more than 35 Million members. You are not obligated to click on the or take any offers - you can navigate directly to your credit reports. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.