Question

17Sunset

Why are there only 2 reports/scores available instead of ALL 3? Thanks
I had wanted to use this site to obtain my information using ALL 3 scores/reports, why are there only 2 scores and reports available? Hard to compare or update information without all 3 scores/reports

I joined here in Sept 2012 and the only credit score was Transunion.  Since the EXPRESSED purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works, showing the information from one to two credit bureaus is sufficient to attain that goal.  I took the time to read the articles provided here and now enjoy an excellent credit score because  of what I learned.  You can, too.