Question

2grlsmom1712

Why are there hundreds of purchases that I DID NOT MAKE keep appearing on my accounts?
I keep checking my accounts and I am seeing a lot of purchases that I definitely did not make. I'm very confused about all of this and am very afraid that someone was able to get my identity and I am scared about what might happen next.

Could be just errors, but file disputes on these with the credit bureaus reporting them.  And don't carry your SocialSecurity card in your wallet.  Keep it locked up safely unless you are specifically asked to show it.