Question

Ashcrash1212

Why are there hard Inquiries listed on my account?
There are 6 hard inquires listed on my account from companies I have never used or checked into. How is that possible? I have also filed a bankruptcy yet there are collection companies listed on here and when I called them they said they had submitted me for deletion and would do it again but is there any company I can contact on these matter in the state of oregon?

You want to contact the credit bureaus. Transunion, Equifax and Experian are the three credit bureaus, they all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to dispute incorrect info found on your reports.

Bankruptcy does not erase your credit history and the accounts you included in the bankruptcy will show for 7 years, which is the history most companies check before granting credit.  The negative of the bankruptcy will remain for 10 years.

The Bureaus sell you info

I put a security freeze on all 3 bureaus that stopped those hard pulls