Question

Weidlerp

Why are the scores on here so drastically wrong?
Why are the scores on here so drastically wrong me and my wife just applied for a home loan and my report from the 3 companies says my score is 40 points lower then the teams Union here and 50 points lower then equafax. The only changes I have made to my accounts is I paid off my car a month ago and it already updated on here and there was no change also my wife's credit score is reported 100+ points higher on here then the actual report plus says she has college collections from over a year ago that are not on her report here. We have had no late payments have been paying off debt. So why did my score drop 40 points from what it was 3 months ago on an actual report and still wrong on here?

No wrong credit score

It's just the manner of calculating a score that results in the changes, as covered in the educational articles provided here.  I found that information very helpful.