Question

nutjob2

Why are "terminated" additional user accounts shown as open on my report. Is this an error?
I was an AU on my friend's account, but I've been taken off, yet it shows as an "open" account on my credit history. Is this an error I should dispute?

Is it still updating/reporting the balances/payments every month? If so? Then you want to make sure it's actually closed/removed from issuer's side. If it's not been updating since you been taken off? then to dispute it or not shouldn't make whole lot difference other then for the principal being accurate... How long since you been off that account? maybe it hasn't been long enough for they to update it