Question

Taz0717

why are my student loans on my credit report if i am still in school?

Most Helpful Response

The loan has been issued. Your school received it, and you owe the money. It doesn't matter when you start making payments; you've already borrowed the money, so it is an existing loan.

about my school loans

What is the point of ever paying off my school loans since they seem top have already messed up my credit as it is? I thought that the school loans were not supposed to effect your credit unless you were six months out of school and had not started paying them off. I just do not understand why I should pay anything if it is already going to mess with my credit and I am trying to better my life, you can not even get a job if you have bad credit anymore so I am goig to school and making my credit worse so that I can not get a job in other words.