Question

MECREDITGIVESMEULCERS

WHY ARE MY SCORES NOT UPDATED.LIKE NOW??? MY CARDS ARE PAID OFF. FIX IT
MY CARDS HAVE ALL BEEN EITHER PAID OFF OR ARE A FEW DOLLARS FROM THAT..please UPDATE EVERYTHING and like others have complained, PLEASE don't DOWNTURN my credit score...FOR CHRIST SAKE it's been like a ten or more year FIGHT with these AHOLES.....ALL OF THEM..GREED, INEPTITUDE, DECEIT and NOTHING BUT BS, I'm SICK OF IT..I should have a score now, with the exception of A HOME LOAN that is on here NOT EVEN TAKEN OUT BY ME..WTF???? ANYWAY I'd LIke that taken off since I do NOT pay on it...I guess my name is attached to it so I"m screwed..but ALL CREDIT CARDS, with the exception of GETTINGTON are paid...so...PLEASE UPDATE.IMMEDIATELy.