Question

Bettyboo47

Why are my scores dropping so much? I have no late payments.

But, are you making the payments too early?  If you make them before the closing date shown on the account, it will hurt your score.  If you pay between the closing date and due date, you'll be fine.

Michellestaci

Please help me understand that. I was told to make multiple payments if possible to pay them off or get your credit cards under 10%. My score dropped 15 pts from May to June with no new inquires no late payments and uti went for 72% down to 49%. And as of today it's under 10%. So from 636 in May down to 621 in June. 

Once again no new alerts of any kind and I constanly monitor my reports from transunion app on my phone for monthly fee