Question

zeemap

Why are credit karma's updates so inconsistent?
I requested a credit line increase to one of my credit cards yesterday and CK updated today dropped my score 6 points and showed the new inquiry today.

However, over two months ago I (i) paid down over 3K on one of my cards, (ii) had another credit line increased (to decrease utilization), and (iii) was removed as an authorized user from my parent's card. None of these updates are reflected in CC. My balances/limits are not updated and the cc where I'm no longer an authorized user is still listed in my profile.

Any idea why some updates are so quick and others take forever to so up?