Question

russdeihl

Why are all of my accounts not reporting on Equifax?
I have 10 open lines of credit with several different credit card companies, such as Capital One, Discover, Chase, etc. Equifax is now showing that I havent had any credit card activity since 2012 and that all balances are zero. I have established alot of credit since 2012, yet none of it appears on Equifax. How can I dispute whats not being reported?

First I am not sure you can dispute something not reported. Each lender can chose to pay for membership to each of the three major angenicies.  They are not required to be a member with any, much less all three.  

Second it almost sounds like a glitch as I know that most of the major credit cards do report to at least the two that CK has access to.  Unless you are using some obscure form of lines of credit, or are out of the USA, I would not see them not reporting. I see you have been a member since 2012, has this always been the case?

one thing you may try is to pull your yearly free credit report direct from equifax and see if it is the same as CK has. If it is not then there is an issue somewhere just in CK. If it is the same then i would contact lenders direct and ask them.

The stated purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works, so I suggest taking time to read the articles here so you can learn what you need to know.  Few entities report to more than one credit bureau.  Check all three credit reports annually to see what is reported where.