Question

kjenkins84

Why am I being forced into the new Beta version?
I was never given the "option" to switch to the new beta mode, I simply logged in today and it was there. I am very disappointed with a number of the features changing or being omitted and want to know how to get the old site back. Is there a way or am I stuck with this new, underwhelming version? If that's the case you can let the site sponsors know there will likely be one less patron for them to solicit in the very near future.

Most Helpful Response

Git rid of Beta version!

I, too, have been trying to get out of the Beta version for more than a month.  My husband still has the helpful version!  I used to sign on weekly, and get all the updates.  Now I rarely think of it.  Will probably go to a paid site instead, so that I can get something helpful.

Hi kjenkins84,

We appreciate your feedback. All Credit Karma members are gradually being transitioned to the new version of the website. We have a few new features that will be debuting soon, and we think you'll enjoy them. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, if you have additional feedback, please feel free to submit it to support@creditkarma.com.