Question

demo215

Why am i able to succesfully dispute TU info and it not delete from Experian also
I successfully disputed a collection account from the Tans Union credit report. Why doesn't successfully disputed accounts transfer automatically to Experian? And why must I manually dispute Experian and not be able to online?

Each credit bureau has their own criteria, just like each business.  So, you do what you have to do to get the desired results.

ItsSham22

Any chance you can give me some info/advice on an experian dispute?

I had 2 judgements that are now completely gone. They are no longer showing on the public records website through NJ's superior court or anything. I got them sucessfully removed from Transunion within 24 hours of disputing(waiting on results from Equifax) but Experian says they verified them with the court. I called the court and the county clerk's office and they both stated that they do not verify public records. I relayed this information to Experian and they couldn't even state who or what department they spoke to and subsequently "launched a new dispute" Ironically enough, shortly after that call, the results from the original dispute became unavailable due to a "sysem error" on the websit. Does this seem like complete bs on Experian's part? And what should my next step be?