Question

behr1958

Why A Secured card?
Why does creditkarma keep telling me to get a secured card? I already have 6 unsecured cards in good standing. I also have a couple of unsecured signature loans in good standing. Makes no sense. Also their score is much lower than my actual one. Why?

Most Helpful Response

Ignore the "recommendations" that Credit Karma makes.  Those are just ads.  Also, you need to read about the different credit scores that are available; they are ALL different.  The only one that counts is your FICO score, which you normally cannot see unless you purchase it from www.myfico.com (or if you have a Discover IT card, they print it on your statement).