Question

Avatar1952

Why a 50 Point Credit Rating difference between Reporting Agencies?
I would very much like to know how there can be a 50 point difference in my Credit Rating between Equifax and Transition. I see all the same information reported from both Agencies, so there is nothing I am able to "correct". However, I see no reason the rating should be that much different. I am at a loss how to raise the lower score to meet the higher score since the information reported is identical.

As is explained in the articles here, each credit bureau uses a different way [of calculating their credit score.