Question

skowl6

why 65point dropped for no reason in credit score
I am a college student. I do not get financial aids. All I do is pay off everything on time. I looked at my credit factor carefully and there is nothing wrong with recent activities. I do not know why my score dropped from 730 to 665. it happened In between Jan to Feb.

Same Issue

My score dropped 65 points in 3 days!!! The ONLY change in my report in the post 3 days was a new credit I received reported my FIRST use of $32. I am baffled about this significant drop!

Hello

Did your credit scores ever go back up? Mines went down 100 pointa and I haven't had a clue why I actually had a balance decrease.

From the home page, where it shows your credit score(s); scroll down. All changes from Transunion and Equifax will be shown.  From there, read the articles on this site to educate yourself.

glitch

pretty sure its a glitched mine has dropped as well and i actually only had a balance decrease change on my report

NAF

I have zero late payments, zero derogatory remarks.  I took their advice and got a couple of their credit card offers, all were approved and lost 65 points.  you said pretty sure its a glitch, how do we fix that?

Lot's of people asking this

and CK is not answering.  I sent a direct message and all I got was a copy and paste of info I already knew.

I think it's pretty poor service that so many people are having the same issue and we cannot get infor from CK.