Question

martinevans67

Why -127 points in CK?
Why I got hit with -127 points in my CK score? I just recently open a credit card with 500 CL?

Most Helpful Response

Opening a new account means a new hard inquiri which takes your credit score down, if you also have more credit cards a new cc will low the average age of your credit and that also takes it down.

I opened 2 new cc recently and was down for about the same as you, but it went up about a month later.

There would most likely be something else going on as well, but who knows with non-fico scores, I would not concern myself much with any non-fico scoring system.